Sunday, January 11, 2009

STUDIO MOVING SALE!

SUNDAY JANUARY 18, noon – 5pm
SUNDAY JANUARY 25, noon – 5pm

6 VERNON STREET, 2nd FLOOR, SOMERVILLE MA


I am moving out my studio at Vernon Street in Somerville and need your help! Oh there will be lots for sale: lots of art (prints, collages, paintings…), clamshell boxes, long folding tables, clip lights, old photography equipment and supplies, a 10 foot square art fair tent (used only twice! With sandbags too!) and some other stuff. Come on by, check it out. No reasonable offer refused. That print you were eyeing last spring at open studios may be available at a great new price.

Don’t make me move all this stuff in the snow…

For directions, best to use mapquest.
For questions, call Jenny 617-733-3622

* if the door is locked when you get there, just call my cell # 617-733-3622

2 comments:

ainesse said...

Hi Jennifer - dont know if I have been on here before but it feels like I have. Anyway enjoyed looking through your blog and how I wish that I could drop by to your studio sale and buy some of those clamshell boxes from you. I love boxes like that. Hope your studio move goes well and that you can manage to keep track of where things are. Thats one of the most difficult aspects of moving studio. I moved house twice in the last 2 years so I am still recovering!!!

best wishes

Aine

John Montgomery said...

Jen: We wish we were close enough to help you move and to purchase some of your beautiful pieces of work. It is just to cold in Boston this time of year but know we are thinking of you.
John and Susan